Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013!!!!

Dwaine and I had a very low key, We decided to stay home to make movies and the ball drop from the comfort of our couch. Can I say we LOVE Pitch Perfect...we've watched it four times.  We are both very optimistic about this new year and hope it's the best one yet.

We got a little goofy after midnight and had fun with my ipad, and no, no alcohol was involved.


Now comes the time of the year to make the resolutions that I promise myself that I will not make, but yet every year, I do. This year is no different. Here are the resolutions I have made for myself:



I hope this is the year that I actually change my life. I am so tired of my life being so boring and predictable. I want to be healthier so that I will live a long life and be able to have children one day.

I also made a facebook page.  Please feel free to like it and add me.







No comments:

Post a Comment