Friday, June 28, 2013

Amazing June!!!


I have found a love for Zumba within the last month.  It is so fun and fast-paced that it does not seem like exercise in any way.  I really am not coordinated, but I still have a blast each time that I go!  I also have a personal trainer who has been helping me build muscle tone and improve overall coordination.

I am in no way on target with exercise or food, but I am more controlled than in the past.  I do continue to still have some binges of food that I know are completely ridiculous.  I will get better and I will improve.

The first picture is from a 50s party in October 2009 when I was 392.50 and the left side is from two weeks ago. I can see a change in my face at least :)


June was a pretty awesome month so far. I did my 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th 5K. How awesome is that!?!


During all the 5k madness, my husband and I went to Daytona Beach FL for vacation. We had an absolute blast and want to go back ASAP!!


The very next weekend was a my favorite cousin's wedding and I got to see all my family that I haven't seen since my wedding over 5 years ago. 



That's my little update on my boring life. Hopefully July will be equally as awesome!  

Please feel free to connect with me on social media as I need accountability buddies. 
Facebook: Christy Riddle
Instagram: Criddle08
Twitter: ChristyRiddle

No comments:

Post a Comment