Saturday, July 13, 2013

I like to move it, move it...?

The first week of July the weight melted off by 5 pounds and here we are the second week and the scale hasn't budged. I have gained not have I lost. It's very frustrating to workout 6 days a week and eat healthy only for the scale to say, "screw you."  I will not give up. I will continue on my journey. 

On a completely unrelated note, we have begun looking for a new home. While I'd love a new, move in ready home again; it's just not in the budget. We've found a home we are interested in that's a good 30k less than our current home. It's larger, but it definitely needs a complete demo of all four bathrooms by just looking at the pictures online. We are going on Sunday after church to see it. I'm excited and scared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment