Saturday, December 8, 2012

Detour 1

Wednesday I weighed in at 327.4 and then I just bottomed out. Thursday and Friday I had bad days at work and bunged emotionally.  It continued until now. As hubby was driving us home tonight from a Chinese/Japanese buffet, I realized what I had been doing to myself. I don't know why I allowed someone at work upset me so much that I derailed the progress that I had been making.  I justify my eating telling myself that I deserve for the way the person made me feel. WHATEVER!!!!! I allowed that person to affect me or better so I choose to re-act how I did.

I hate that I threw any the progress I had been making. I know I will forever have a struggle with food, but dang it's so frustrating. I just weighed in and I am at 333, but starting in the morning I will be back on track and I will get back to 327.4 and continue to lose.

Hubby and I have taken out all the junk food from the house and agreed to buy no soda for at least a week! We will conquer this demon!

1 comment: